Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Tonsillitis... fantastic ._.

Hiya peoples :3,

Hope you guys are alright..can't wait for the summer holidays!! But unfortunately I've got Tonsillitis, this normally happens before we break up from school or for a half term, I always seem to come down with something and this time its Tonsillitis, last time is the Norovirus (or however you spell it!) Its official, I feel like crap ._. levels are either really high or really low. Keep going hot or cold and my temperature hit 38.4 last night :( didn't sleep very well and feel terrible this morning. Went to my GP yesterday and he prescribed me with Co-codamol and Penicillin to take 4 times a day. So I'm all drugged up, and hopefully my temperature will go down soon and this horrible Tonsillitis will go quickly :)

Have a great last week at school!!

Loads of love,
The Ginger T1 x

No comments:

Post a Comment